Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How To Change Your Google+ Username to Share with others

Recently one of my friend send me invation of Google plus account , so i made my account there and add some people to my circles . Not lots of my friends have gplus account right now and its still in Beta Phase. People says its a facebook killer but i don't think it has any thing to do with facebook

Now come to the problem witch i encounter using google plus was shorten Gplus ID . Actually when i looked at my id it was quite long and really difficult to remember , so after some search on the internet i come across this solution which is i think is quite easy. Let me give you guys clear step by step procedure to Shorten your Gplus ID.

First you go to your profile . You will see your Gplus id.


Now as Highlighted part is your Gmail ID copy it and go over to a website "gplus.to"


Enter your Gplus Profile id and your Desire Nick and click add and your Done.




0 comments:

Post a Comment